Selena Lubell, Spiritual Director
She has been blessed spiritually by people of faith, but most of all by the gifting of the Holy Spirit, with both vocal and revelatory gifts. She continues to press so she can remain approved by God.
Selena was called to ministry as a Pastor and Spiritual Director. She became actively engaged in this ministry and founded, The Resource Room and the Abeng Center for Spiritual Direction where she does Counseling, Bereavement Support, Meditation and Spiritual Direction. The office is located in Brooklyn New York. You are invited to read her blog where she writes about the Divine Presence.
She is a Chaplain through Miriam’s Mission Care for Clinical Pastoral Education. In addition, she received additional training in Aesthetic Theology from General Theological Seminary as well as training in Social Therapy from Castillo Cultural Center. She is an active participant in her local church and serves as a leader.
Selena strongly believes in the Presence and Glory of God as existing in the natural and His Pre-eminence over all the creation both seen and unseen. She continues to strive in her ministry both locally and on the World Wide Web. She believes the Bible in all the levels of interpretation and holds healing and anointing as activities of demonstration of the Holy Spirit with other forms of outpouring as stated in scriptures.
Be inspired and transformed as you journey on the spiritually inspired blog or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All discussion is strictly confidential and the e-mail is on a secure server. Your comments and tithes are a blessing for the improvement of the ministry.
Clothing & Food Drive for Caribbean Islands
Volunteer Service Sundays
Annual Back to School Drive
We believe that:
1.The foundation of mental wellness is spiritual wellness and wholeness.
Services for people must allow them to incorporate their spiritual beliefs into their wellness process. Good mental health services should be available at an affordable cost.
2. People have a right to worship as they please, we do not proselytize but we do believe in the universal connectedness of all matter.
3. Life is a process, and mental wellness or balance is an important factor in succeeding in the process.
4. Spirituality, love for self, humanity and the environment enhances wellness. People come to help themselves, to seek affirmation, to do faith sharing and choose ideas and methodologies that suit their specific needs.
5. Authentic healing, wellness and wholeness for functioning in our busy lives and society should be done within the boundaries of a cultural belief system that can be integrated and generalized to every day practices.
6. Healing must be owned by the recipient for it to be actualized.The goal of the Abeng Center is to open the discussion of faith and spirituality as areas for outcome and growth of faith, in the mystery of creation that can lead the individual to choose areas in their life that may need self examination, leading to growth , recovery of souls and self development.